Monday, April 25, 2011

Brosome.com

Brosome.com


The main ingredient of a nearly perfect relationship

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 03:11 PM PDT

Walking, writing this column on the right side of my brain … while the cold, damp morning air and the poison in my cigarette fills my lungs.

I could start by talking about the little midget girl I've seen running around, dressed in a monkey suit and carrying a shovel. The parties I've been to, the trips I've taken and the trips I've been on. I could write about the women I've had sex with, the women I've almost fucked, the women that fucked me (big time) and the women I didn't … yet that will not cure me of the creative erection I'm sporting this beautiful afternoon.

I can feed your ego by lying to you in the most beautiful, subtle ways. I can promise you a cure for all your ailments, the woman of your dreams, money, fame and power. That will make you love this column … but this strikes like more of a Jerry Springer sort of website rather than a Dr. Phil.

I'm very arrogant, and you should be too … but make sure you have something to be arrogant about. There's nothing worse than an idiot with an attitude problem. I know there are not many guys that are more brosome than I am; unfortunately we are all on a scale. There's always going to be a guy with a bigger cock than mine, a more attractive personality, a better job and so on … and my girl, or your girl might find him. Be aware of it, try to better yourself but don't focus on it … enjoy the journey even if it's starts in the morning and it dies in the afternoon.

Allow yourself to fall in love, relinquish control … lay your heart on the ground and see if she's going to crush it with her beautiful, tiny foot. Maybe she will, maybe she won't … maybe she won't right now, maybe she will later. Neither of us can predict the future and trying to do so will probably fuck you up. Loving and being loved is the closest I've been to heaven, and the closest I've been to hell. I can crash and burn with the best of them … and so can you. Having your heart stepped on sucks, but I know about a million songs that will sound a million times better when that happens. But if you choose to allow yourself to love her, love the hell out of her!

It feels like I've fucked about a million times, but I can count on one hand the times I've truly lost myself in fuck. Bros, if you do decide to fuck her … fuck her brains out! Have fire running through veins, honey dripping off the tip of your tongue, use your brain not just your cock. Paint beautiful pictures on her body with your fingers, have a touch light as a feather and use your tongue as a whip … don't be afraid to get a little physical. In my experience, even the strongest women like to be dominated. There will be times when she wants you to be an animal, and times when she will enjoy something deeper and more meaningful. You be the judge of that … make sure you understand what you see and know that there is a big difference between hearing and listening.

This is the first of what I hope will be a weekly column, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the journey.

by VD (Vladdy Daddy)

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to The main ingredient of a nearly perfect relationship

Related posts:

  1. What women really want from men
  2. Katarina Van Derham has one hell of a 10/10 body
  3. Candice Swanepoel may actually be the most perfect woman

Kelly Brook is so hot you may stop breathing…

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 10:38 AM PDT

Just couple of weeks ago I’ve received one of the worst news ever. Probably my favorite girl from the UK, Kelly Brook, announced that she’s expecting a baby girl which means we’re not gonna see too much of her breathtaking hotness in the next months. Bad news, right? But before she goes off our radar, she made a special photoshoot for her new calendar which will surely make up for the lost time.

So.. Here’s British super hottie Kelly Brook looking drop dead sexy in her new calendar while modeling bikinis and swimwear which I would absolutely love my girlfriend to wear instead of prancing around my place naked all the time… so annoying.

Anyways, back to Kelly and her hotness amplifying bikinis. I’ve probably gushed over hundreds of photos with Kelly Brook over time and these have to be some of the hottest pics I’ve seen with her. Unfortunately, these will also be probably the last stunning pics we’ll see with her for this year but… she goes off our radar with a bang for sure.

Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 1 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 2 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 3 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 4 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 5 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 6 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 7 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 8 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 9 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 10 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 11 Kelly Brook 2011 Calendar 12

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Kelly Brook is so hot you may stop breathing…

Related posts:

  1. Monika Pietrasinska is so damn hot you may stop breathing
  2. Kelly Brook busting out from a sexy bikini
  3. It’s a Kelly Brook bikini candids madness!

Awesome cigarette dispenser. That’s all

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 09:51 AM PDT

Gracie Carvalho looking like her usual uber cute self

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 09:40 AM PDT

Alright guys, it’s time to kick off a new week of awesome posts here on Brosome! First, Here’s Brazilian bombshell Gracie Carvalho, who we don’t get to see nearly enough of if you ask me, doing what she does best… and that’s showing off her tight little body in sexy swimwear and lingerie for the new H&M collection.

Oh my, is she ridiculously hot or what? I’ve only heard of this girl just a couple of months ago but ever since I’ve seen the first photos with her I was all over her groovy curves. I’ve always dreamed of having a Brazilian model girlfriend and this girl is exactly what I’m thinking of when I imagine my future girlfriend from Brazil.

Anyways, I think Gracie Carvalho is beyond hot and looks totally mesmerizing in these photos and… I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what you’ll think too. Enjoy, and check out our related articles for more Gracie Carvalho hotness.

Gracie Carvalho h m 1 Gracie Carvalho h m 2 Gracie Carvalho h m 3 Gracie Carvalho h m 4 Gracie Carvalho h m 5 Gracie Carvalho h m 6 Gracie Carvalho h m 7 Gracie Carvalho h m 8 Gracie Carvalho h m 9 Gracie Carvalho h m 10 Gracie Carvalho h m 11 Gracie Carvalho h m 12 Gracie Carvalho h m 13 Gracie Carvalho h m 14 Gracie Carvalho h m 15 Gracie Carvalho h m 16 Gracie Carvalho h m 17 Gracie Carvalho h m 18

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Gracie Carvalho looking like her usual uber cute self

Related posts:

  1. Wow, Gracie Carvalho looking as stunning as usual
  2. Gracie Carvalho's hotness can melt an iceberg!
  3. Lily Aldridge looking like her usual uber cute self

No comments:

Post a Comment