Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brosome.com

Brosome.com


This cat probably celebrated 420 yesterday

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 03:10 PM PDT

Miranda Kerr looking like her usual super adorable self

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 09:32 AM PDT

She’s baaaaack! Miranda Kerr is back to looking ridiculously stunning! If you guys would have told me around three months ago that I’d be going gaga over Miranda Kerr in just a couple of months, I would have thought that you broke into my grandma’s medicine cabinet and something is clearly wrong with you.

But no, just a couple of months after this peach entered the Milf territory her tight little body is back to the usual perfection and, I might say, it’s even better. I’m pretty sure her boobs were pretty small last year but still damn tasty and from these pics it seems her boobs got a little bigger now that she’s a mom. I’ve checked out some forums earlier this morning and there were other dudes who noticed the same thing so.. I guess I’m right.

Anyways, here’s Miranda Kerr looking really hot while posing for a new swimwear photoshoot and totally blowing our minds in the process. Not only does she look hot, but she has also convinced me that she’s still one of the sexist babes on the planet. PS: these are not photos from the shoot, these are just candids which means the photoshoot will probably be beyond stunning.

Miranda Kerr swim 1 Miranda Kerr swim 2 Miranda Kerr swim 3 Miranda Kerr swim 4 Miranda Kerr swim 5 Miranda Kerr swim 6 Miranda Kerr swim 7 Miranda Kerr swim 8 Miranda Kerr swim 9 Miranda Kerr swim 10 Miranda Kerr swim 11

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Miranda Kerr looking like her usual super adorable self

Related posts:

  1. Miranda Kerr in a bikini will make you hate your girlfriend
  2. Miranda Kerr in swimsuits again, oh my!
  3. Miranda Kerr in bikinis just made my weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment