Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brosome.com

Brosome.com


The Greatest Real Life troll of all time

Posted: 26 May 2011 10:10 AM PDT

Wow, Caity Lotz is just oozing sex appeal

Posted: 26 May 2011 09:38 AM PDT

Here’s the super cute and scorching hot Caity Lotz, who you may have drooled over while watching a couple of episodes from Mad Men last year, dropping everyone’s jaw in a new mesmerizing photoshoot for Esquire’s Me in Place feature. As you guys probably know, I don’t watch Mad Men, mainly because I don’t like dramas set in the 60s, but the girls in the show are freaking hot and Caity is a good example.

I haven’t seen too many photos with her until today but thanks to these pics she’s already one of my favorite hotties right now. Seriously, everything about this girl rocks. From her ultra cute face, to her killer legs and lovely tush, sweet little boobs and so on. Gosh, I think I’m in love!

I like Caity Lotz so much that I might even watch an episode of MTV’s Death Valley, which is probably a boring TV series but.. this cutie appears in it so.. it’s worth a look, I guess. Anyways, we should thank the guys from Me in my Place once again for another drool inducing photoshoot with a girl who surely deserves more attention from us all. Enjoy!

Caity Lotz Me in My Place 1 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 2 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 3 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 4 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 5 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 6 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 7 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 8 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 9 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 10 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 11 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 12 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 13 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 14 Caity Lotz Me in My Place 15

[via Esquire]

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Wow, Caity Lotz is just oozing sex appeal

Related posts:

  1. Kelly Brook oozing massive amounts of sex appeal
  2. Kaley Cuoco unleashes her insanely sexy body
  3. Elisandra Tomacheski was created for us to gawk at

The daily buzz is brought to you by Nina Dobrev

Posted: 26 May 2011 06:01 AM PDT

Nina Dobrev looks like the perfect girlfriend in the newest issue of Seventeen [DJMick]
Here is Zsofi Szabo in CKM magazine. I guess her name is Hungarian for hot [GCeleb]
Here’s Kate Upton milking a cow. Yeah, that’s exactly what she’s doing [BeerGoggler]
iHops: 8 Brilliant Beer Apps that should go on your iPhone right now [CoolMaterial]
Linda Vojtova will make you wanna visit Prague in the near future [Spewf]
Ashley Marie is just another blonde bombshell you should know [GorillaMask]
Miss Teen World UK 2009 Melissa Reeves in a bikini top in Marbella [PHS]
The Eight Craziest and real Secret Service Overreactions… [Ranker]
Bar Refaeli Tweets a Special Message to Her Ex-Boyfriend [Brobible]
Best Kidnapped By Ninjas Bum Sign You'll See All Day [Daily WTF] [BC]
Eliza Dushku is Simply Gorgeous. Funny Name, Sexy Lady [Gunaxin]
Jennifer Lopez has still got that Latin charm on American Idol [FHM]
Fun stuff: 20 Bone Crunching Examples of Midget Wrestling [RM]
A Few Pictures Of A Hot Blonde To Spice up Your Day [Caveman]
This Kate Upton bikini picture is doing the rounds today [DSF]
Vote who’s the sexiest of these 30 Beautiful MMA Ring Girls [COED]
We’ll end On Masculinity: The logic behind a threesome [Guyism]

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to The daily buzz is brought to you by Nina Dobrev

Related posts:

  1. Jessica Perez kicks off the daily buzz
  2. Our daily links are brought by Kate Upton
  3. Kate Upton in bikinis is perfection part XVI

No comments:

Post a Comment